ivermectine mylan 3mg prix ivermectina preço pague menos billig securo ivermectin 12 mg tablet uses in tamil dose ivermectina cães sarna demodecica stromectol canada over the counter ivermectina preo panvel comprar ivenox

Nothing Says “Fire” Like Moose Poop

Date October 25, 2011

In a mad fit of work avoidance last Saturday, Benton and I busted out the milk crate of firestarter-making supplies and got busy. This was a milk crate in my workshopt that had slowly been accumulating all of the necessary ingredients:

• Egg cartons (Carson eats 4 eggs a day for breakfast these days…followed by a couple of waffles; these were easy containers to come by!)
  • Sawdust (courtesy of the collection bag on my dust collector)
  • Old used/warped candles (courtesy of my parents)
  • Dried moose poop (also courtesy of my parents…who stopped on the side of a road in Alaska and collected a large bag once they were told that moose scat was an excellent firestarter)

Growing up, I made firestarters with these same basic ingredients sans the moose poop (not a whole lot of moose wandering around Sour Lake, Texas), but, let’s be honest, dried excrement makes any project more exotic!

We mashed up the poop:

Moose Poop and Sawdust Firestarters

We melted the candles (the initial attempt to line the pan with aluminum foil was not successful, but the pot cleaned up fine with a couple of rounds of boiling soapy water):

Moose Poop and Sawdust Firestarters

We filled the egg cartons with a mix of moose poop and sawdust and then poured in the melted wax:

Moose Poop and Sawdust Firestarters

Moose Poop and Sawdust Firestarters

After cooling for an hour or so, we cut up the cartons and had 3 dozen firestarters!

Moose Poop and Sawdust Firestarters

We used one to start a fire in our firepan in the driveway that evening, and it worked like a charm! We should be set for the winter.

11 Responses to “Nothing Says “Fire” Like Moose Poop”

1. Neogercowincows said:

old vegas slots pch slots

2. uncopuctHof said:

vegas slots online free play slots for free win real money

3. JeremyNen said:

мастерский веб ресурс http://xn--blck-d-x0a.biz

4. Edwardacems said:

гидра2веб – гидра2веб, гидра магазин

5. Charlesrearl said:

атермальная тонировка – сколько стоит зеркальная тонировка, установка атермальной пленки

6. GeorgeLax said:

гидра зеркало – hydra сайт, Гидра анион

7. ambercrou said:

Hello ,
    I’m Amber Crouch.
    If you’ve ever been too tired and couldn’t finish a academic paper, then you’ve come to the right place. I help students in all areas of the writing process . I can also write the assignment from start to finish.
    My career as a professional writer started during high school. After learning that I was very skilled in the field of academic writing, I decided to take it up as a job .

Talented Academic Writer- Amber Crouch- Newbiestudios Company

8. RichardGar said:

большой вебресурс http://partnerskie-programmy.net/798-partnerka-vebkamov-xlovecash.html

9. MariusTic said:

Hi, I recently came to the CS Shop – Cheap Software Store – Windows 7 Ultimate.
    They sell OEM Microsoft software, prices are actually low, I read reviews and decided to buy Excel 2019, the price difference with the official website is 30%!!! Tell us, do you think this is a good buy?

purchase windows 7 professional permanently
    The experience was higher than that I get from other stores and I am glad that I was served professionally and very quickly.

10. Richardesoff said: